It’s That Time Again: Back to School Physicals
July 23, 2015 at 10:36 pm
As yet another summer vacation winds down, parents everywhere have their hands (and schedules) full getting their kiddos ready for the new school year. A haircut, new clothes, and classroom supplies are just a few things you may be running around last minute to pick up. One thing you don’t want to remember the night before school starts is your child’s annual school physical!
Annual physicals are vital for children’s emotional and physical development. It is often the only visit some children make to the doctor all year. It’s important for a physician to build an uninterrupted medical history and talk to children about the vital changes taking place in their lives. It is an opportunity for physicians to give kids and teenagers health and wellness advice and guidance, speak with them about diet and exercise, and conduct tests for blood pressure, cholesterol, anemia, diabetes, etc.
Don’t worry, we’ve got you covered!
True Health is offering $25 back-to-school physicals for all school aged children for the upcoming 2015/2016 school year. These physicals are offered on a first come first serve basis at all of our locations! No appointment necessary. Bring your kids to one of the following locations from 8am until Noon on the corresponding dates:
Dates & Locations:
- Fri, July 31st – Alafaya: 11881-A E. Colonial Dr Orlando, FL 32826
- Fri, Aug 7th – Sanford: 2400 State Rd 415 Sanford, FL 32771
- Fri, Aug 7th – Evans Wellness Cottage: 4949 Silver Star Rd Orlando, FL 32808
- Fri, Aug 7th – Cheney Wellness Cottage: 2000 N. Forsyth Rd Orlando, FL 32807
- Fri, Aug 14th – Lake Underhill: 5730 Lk Underhill Rd Orlando, FL 32807
- Fri, Aug 21st – Hoffner: 5449 S. Semoran Blvd, Suite #14 Orlando, FL 32822
- Fri, Aug 21st – Southside: 6101 Lk Ellenor Dr Suite #105 Orlando, FL 32809