What are your hours of operation?
- Monday: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Tuesday: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Wednesday: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Thursday: 8:00 am - 6:00 pm
- Friday: 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
LAB HOURS ON SITE:
- Monday: 8:00 am - 12:00 pm; 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Tuesday: 8:00 am - 12:00 pm; 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Wednesday: 8:00 am - 12:00 pm; 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Thursday: 8:00 am - 12:00 pm; 2:00 pm - 5:00 pm
- Friday: 8:00 am - 11:00 am
PHARMACY HOURS ON SITE:
- Monday: 8:00 am - 1:15 pm; 2:15 pm - 6:00 pm
- Tuesday: 8:00 am - 1:15 pm; 2:15 pm - 6:00 pm
- Wednesday: 8:00 am - 1:15 pm; 2:15 pm - 6:00 pm
- Thursday: 8:00 am - 1:15 pm; 2:15 pm - 6:00 pm
- Friday: 8:00 am - 12:00 pm
Providers are available for after-hours emergency calls through our answering service at 407-322-8645. In the event of an emergency please call 9-1-1.
What primary care services do you provide?
- Primary health care for children and adults (acute episodes and chronic conditions)
- Physical exams
- Primary gynecology
- Diabetes screening and management
- Blood pressure screening and management
- TB screening and management
- Family planning
- Cancer screening
- HIV screening
- Health education
- Nutritional guidance
- Disease prevention
- Help to stop smoking
- Pharmacy on-site
- Lab on-site
- Interpreter services for the hearing impaired are provided.
- Translation services
What secondary care services do you provide?
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
Do you take insurance? What about Medicaid and Medicare?
We accept most major medical and dental insurances, as well as Medicare, Medicaid and most Medicaid HMOs. Among the insurances we accept are:
- Ambetter PPO
- Avmed Plans
- Deland City Emply only (limited to certain groups) (NO Podiatry/ OB-GYN)
- First Health/ Coventry
- FL Blue (BCBS)
- Florida Healthcare Plans
- United Healthcare
- Advantica Dental
- Aetna Dental
- Ameritas Dental
- Argus Dental (for Kids)
- Assurant Dental
- BCBS Dental
- Cigna Dental
- CMS Dental
- Delta Dental
- Dentegra Dental
- Envolve Dental
- Humana Dental
- Liberty Dental (EPO/Child MCD)
- MCNA Dental
- Medicaid Dental
- Premier Dental
- Tricare Dental
- UHC Dental
- Aetna Better Health Medicaid HMO (Healthy Kids)
- Amerigroup Medicaid HMO
- CMS Kids Medicaid HMO
- Magellan Medicaid HMO
- Molina Medicaid HMO
- Prestige Medicaid HMO
- Staywell Medicaid HMO
- Sunshine Medicaid HMO
- Traditional Medicaid
- United Healthcare Medicaid HMO
- AARP Medicare Complete
- Aetna Medicare Advantage
- BCBS Medicare Advantage
- Humana Medicare Advantage PPO
- Sunshine Medicare Advantage (Allwell)
- Traditional Medicare
- United Healthcare Medicare Advantage
- Wellmed Medicare Advantage
What if I don't have insurance?
Uninsured patients pay a sliding scale fee based on their income and the size of their family.
It is recommended that you come in 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment to determine eligibility with one of our Patient Service Representatives. Please bring the following documentation to your appointment.
- Valid Driver's License
- Social Security Card and Birth Certificate
- Proof of address (Example: electric bill, phone bill, etc.)
- Income tax returns for the past year with W2's and Schedules OR
- Three (3) most recent paycheck stubs for each working member of the family OR
- Unemployment check stub or the determination letter
- Workerman's Compensation (SSI) Income
- SSI (Supplemental Security) Income
- Child Support/Alimony
- Full time student documentation (verification letter from school with credit hours and expiration date)
What can I expect to pay?
A copayment will be collected at the time of your office visit. The payment amount is according to your health insurance plan. Some plans are subject to an annual deductible. Please contact your insurance carrier for questions or concerns specific to any out of pocket expenses.
Who do I contact if I have a complaint or other issue I'd like to see addressed?
We're sorry if anything interfered with your experience at True Health. If you'd like to lodge a complaint, please contact Cheryl Perkins, our Patient Services Coordinator, at 407-322-8645 ext. 1073 or email us at email@example.com.
Does True Health host any medical students from area universities?
We certainly do! True Health is dedicated to the utmost care of our patients both now and for years to come, and as such, we help usher in the next generation of medical professionals by serving as a training center for Medical Students (from the University of Central Florida, Nova Southeastern University, the University of South Florida, Florida State University, and Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine), Nursing Students (from the University of Central Florida and Nova Southeastern University), ARNP students (University of Central Florida and University of South Florida), Pharmacy students (University of Florida and Nova Southeastern University), Physician Assistant students (Nova Southeastern University), and Dental students (Concorde Career Institute).
What is True Health’s philosophy of care?
We believe that high-quality, comprehensive healthcare should be available to all patients and families that need it which is why we are pleased to accept many insurances as well as take patients on a sliding scale. As a patient-focused healthcare provider and medical home, we believe in putting patients first. What this means is that we ensure:
- we have a relationship with patients
- we communicate with patients
- We discuss their health problems and concerns
- Patients are aware of their care options 24 hours a day, 365 days a year
- patients are aware of their rights and have access to their records
- we provide comprehensive care, self-management, and patient education
What is a medical home?
A medical home, also known as the patient-centered medical home (PCMH), is a team-based health care delivery model led by a health care provider to provide comprehensive and continuous medical care to patients with a goal to obtain maximal health outcomes.
What Our Patients Say
True Health was a great experience. The staff were very friendly and attentive! I didn't have a lot of time in my work schedule but True Health was able to fit me in and get me back to work on time. A very pleasant experience!John R
I took my child to True Health and was amazed by the level of care she received. The staff were super friendly and very informative. We were in and out in no time!Samantha S
True Health is my home when I get sick, I drive from the other side of town to the E. Colonial office because I trust them. Everyone from the front office, to the manager and of course, my Doctor are great! I wouldn't go anywhere else!Pedro C
I am very thankful to have such a good doctor [at True Health]. The nurses are super and very caring people... I always have a great visit.Diana S
I love my doctor! I feel that she is truly there to keep me healthy and to live life fully and enjoyably!Sarah W.
I was called in promptly with no hassles! My doctor has been treating me for over a year and has managed to diagnose and keep my diabetes and asthma under control.Sylvia P.
The first thing I look for is customer service and this center has always been performing excellent customer service! Always smiling and greeting me walking in the door, very helpful with my needs. I will always recommend this center because of the #1 service!F. Bell