Welcome, New Patients!
New patients please bring the following documents with you:
- Private Health Insurance Identification card
- OR Medicaid card
- OR Medicare card
Please contact your insurance carrier prior to being seen for your initial primary care visit to assign a True Health provider as your primary care physician (PCP).
Please click on the Patient Documents Packet below, print, complete the form and bring to your scheduled new patient appointment. Thank you for choosing True Health as your new medical home.
If you do not have insurance, and wish to use our sliding fee scale, please bring the following documents to your appointment:
- Valid Picture Identification
- Income tax returns for the past year with W2’s and Schedules
- OR Three (3) most recent paycheck stubs for each working member of the family
- OR Unemployment check stub or the determination letter
- Workerman’s Compensation (SSI) Income
- SSI (Supplemental Security) Income
- Child Support/Alimony
- Full time student documentation (verification letter from school with credit hours and expiration date)
Patients who fail to produce the appropriate documentation for the Uninsured Sliding Fee Schedule will be informed that they are 20% pay patients. Any patient, who fails to provide the required documentation at their next visit will be required to pay full price.